ENDODONTIC SCHOLARSHIP IN FLORENCE, ITALY
Dental-art and International Association of Dental Students (IADS) are happy to present this unique opportunity for 3 dental students from all over the world.
The first International Endodontic Course organized by Dental-art will be held in October 2019 in Florence, Italy!
The course will be limited to 12 places, two IADS students will have the possibility to attend it at incredible price but only 1 IADS student will be selected and will attend the course completely for free!
In order to apply for this selection you have to be an IADS member, you need to be in your last year of studies and also you must follow these easy steps to win the course:
- Like the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/EndodonticsExcellence/
- Join the Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1592492080982456/
- Share the video of www.dental-art.education presentation on your Facebook timeline tagging at least 10 dentist’s or dental student’s friends, the video will be soon published on our Facebook page check it ! : https://www.facebook.com/EndodonticsExcellence/ . Make sure the post privacy is set on “public” to make it visible otherways it will not be valid.
- Subscribe to our newsletter on http://www.dental-art.education/#contatti . Very Important!! Check your spam box if you do not receive the e-mail of confirmation.
- Send your CV and a motivational letter (1000 words maximum) to firstname.lastname@example.org, to email@example.com and to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Modern Endodontics is based on minimal invasive intervention principles aimed at preserving the tooth integrity and its structure. These principles are required in all the endodontic steps, starting from opening access cavity to the root canal obturation. Attendees will learn how to establish an endodontic treatment plan and how to perform a modern procedure with the latest tools and technology available today.
The course is structured with presentations of several clinical cases, literature reviews and clinical video demonstrations. We will use also 3D video system during the 3 days course.
The workshop will be performed by the participants on plastic simulators and extracted teeth.
The participants will be able to perform and complete several endodontic procedures. Time will be given to attendees’ personal cases discussion and to the hands-on practice.
The course will be full immersion of 3 days, there will be all tools needed for each participant for hands-on practice (handpiece, ultrasonics, endo motors, dental microscope…and much more) .
The only things attendees are required to bring are extracted teeth ( stored inside physiological solution, not in alcohol, nor in sodium hypochlorite) and magnification system if participant desires so to your their own.
You will work with operating microscope and you will have the latest tools during hands-on.
With The latest 3D technology you will see live- procedures and feel how the pulp tissue feels . . . in such an immersing experience.